wodSSHServer ActiveX Component Description
SSHServer component implements server side of SSH (and SFTP) protocol, as well as old TELNET protocol. It provides strong encryption of data, and authentication of users over insecure networks, such as Internet. wodSSHServer is an ActiveX component that will give you ability to easily add server capabilities to your application. Using it is really easy: Add it to your form (or Create instance on the fly), use internal methods to generate pair of keys for the server (or import existing ones from other SSH servers) and start the server. From that moment, clients will be able to Connect to your server, and do the following:
Server side ActiveX for Telnet and SSH support
* Uses FIPS 140-2 certified OpenSSL crypto library
* Internal SFTP server and port forwarding
* Authenticate with client certificates, password, public key or NT domain
* Integrated SSH key management support
* Available as x86 and x64 binaries
2.2.6 September 8, 2010
* Fix in wodCmdTerm terminal process which caused wodSSHServer to stop
when several instances of wodCmdTerm were running
wodSSHServer ActiveX Component Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in wodSSHServer ActiveX Component 2.2.6
Release notes are not available currently.
wodSSHServer ActiveX Component Requirements
No additional system requirements.